In addition to being a working farm, the grounds are fully landscaped and maintained year round.
Highlights include 10 acres of fenced garden that provide a beautiful setting for St. James Church (circa 1903), which is the oldest Catholic church in the Calgary area.
The Church was moved to the property from Okotoks and fully restored in 2007.
Additionally the Mary Garden will be a place of calm and contemplation.
The entire quarter is impeccably maintained by full time Garden Manager Laura Burtis and her staff.